Infrastructure Engineer - Planning
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550k - R350k|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has a vacancy for a Senior Built Environment Professional in their Johannesburg Offices.
Minimum Qualifications, skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Surveying
• 5 years of post-degree experience in the construction industry generally
• 1 year of post-degree experience in planning (budgeting, feasibility studies, etc) of infrastructure projects or programmes
• Ability to work independently
• Desire to work in the field of project management
• Desire to work in the building sector
The role is to support clients in the management of their infrastructure planning programmes.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za