Instrument Technician - Isando
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
FMCG Food Manufacturer require the services of an Instrument Tech with the following minimum requirements:
1) Trade Test - Instrumentation
2) N6 in Process Instrumentation OR B-tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
3) 5 years maintenance experience in FMCG production environment
4) Strong PLC knowledge (Siemens and Allen Bradley), AC/DC drives and Scada networks
5) Strong PLC programming skills and Wonderware knowledge
6) Experience with industrial communication methodologies
7) Knowledge of OHS Act essential
fax: 086 247 1037
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za