|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Trade Test, N6|
|Experience||2 years experience|
Our client based in Limpopo is looking for a Instrument Technician to Calibration, repair and maintenance of control instrumentation and associated equipment to ensure operation within set standards
Grade 12 with Maths & Science.
• Qualified Instrumentation Technician (Red Seal, Section 13) and N6 Certificate.
• At least 2 year’s experience as an Instrumentation Technician.
• In possession of valid driver’s licence and own transport.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Calibration, repair and maintenance of control instrumentation and associated equipment to ensure operation within set standards.
• Perform root cause analysis to address asset performance problems and or reduce cost.
• Fault finding and maintenance on PLC and SCADA (hardware and software) and perform changes / modifications as required.
• Perform the asset care activities as required by the JDE system and procedures, including accurate and timeous
feedback and documentation to all stakeholders.
• Accurately and timeously report process equipment deviations to supervisor to meet / improve equipment availability and reliability targets.
• Initiation of concepts, planning and implementation of projects to ensure continuous improvement.
Should you meet the requirements for this position please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org you can also contact on Precious / Tendai on 011 234 6868
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za