|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Trade Test, N6|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A Coal company based in Gold is urgently looking for an Electrical and Instrument Technician to fill the position
Duties assigned to the incumbent will include
• Carry out all requirements for a planned preventative maintenance program.
• Get actively involved in minor projects and plant modifications.
• Calibrate pressure, temperature, level, speed, etc. transducers, recorders and transmitters as well as all related equipment in the loops Fault-find and rectify faults in above loops.
• Fault-find and rectify faults on electric motors, heaters, starters, drives, controllers and switchgear up to 380V AC.
• Be fully computer literate and maintain DCS system.
• Supervise contractors when necessary and Assist with training of new incumbents.
• Shift work and overtime when required.
• Work within standards of OHSACT act as well as to all Hosaf quality, safety and general work procedures.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email CV to email@example.com
You can also contact precious / Tendai on 011 234 6869
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za