|Location||Artisan Jobs in Durban|
|Education||National Diploma, Trade Certificate as Instrument Mechanician/Technician|
|Experience||5 years post trade-test experience in food environment|
An Instrumentation Technician is required at an FMCG company in New Germany, Durban.
• National Diploma
• Trade Certificate as an Instrument Mechanician/Technician
• Minimum of 5 years post Trade-Test experience in a food environment
• Must have experience in control systems – SCADA and PLCs
• Extensive knowledge of instrumentation, HAZOP studies, PIDs and quality standards
• Perform instrumentation maintenance activities associated with process plant, gas turbine drivers, high pressure gas re-injection compressors, high pressure well site equipment, terminal and ship loading facilities.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Siân on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za