|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Edenvale|
|Education||N6 Electrical/Instrument Engineering|
An Automotive company based in Johannesburg is looking to employ a suitable candidate for commissioning of specialised level and flow Process equipment with the main focus on Tank gauging and related instrumentation, inclusive of all support activities for the product range.
• Grade 12
• N6 Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or equivalent
• Any related qualifications would be advantageous
• Driver's License - Code EB (Own Vehicle Essential)
• 2 - 5 years Instrumentation & Electrical experience 3 years
• Plant Experience
• MS Office Proficiency and understanding of hardware configuration
• Standby and call - outs required
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Knowledge of tank gauging systems
• Resource allocation and management
• Milestone reporting with defined deliverables at each stage of a project.
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Work in Sub-Saharan Markets
Key performance areas:
• Interface with sub-contractors and clients with regard to technical solutions and support
• Ability to integrate various system protocols as per client and business requirements
• Prognosis and diagnosis with regard to fault finding on instrumentation
• Co-Ordinate and supervise site related technical and safety activities
• Projects and related activities including documentation to be managed within specified timeframes
• Provide regular feedback with regard to tasks to Management as defined by business requirements
• Travelling will be required to attend to site requirements at various locations as needed by the client and the business
• Customer support in the form of standby and call-outs is required
• Maintain all documentation related to activities across the scope of all work conducted
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel/Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za