|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Port Elizabeth|
|Education||Trade Test Instrumentation N6|
An Instrumentation Technician is required at a metal manufacturing company based in Port Elizabeth.
• Advanced training and certificates
• 5+ years factory experience preferably metal industry
• PLC and SCADA programming
• Siemens S7/Simatic, InTouch/Wonderware/ Win CC
• Trade Test Instrumentation or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Area of Responsibility:
• Perform and Manage all PLC Automation and HMI/SCADA integration
• Manage projects related to automation
• Assist with process design n
• Automation checks
• Calibrations and installations
• Support utility management
• Maintenance and repairs on all electrical and instrumentation
• Manage automation parts procurement
• Utilization of critical and non-critical spares
• Commissioning of new equipment
Competitive remuneration including medical aid, provident fund and cell phone allowance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za