|Location||SA. North West|
|Education||National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Light Current) OR Instrumentation Engineering,|
|Experience||5 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for an Instrumentation Superintendent at a big mining company based in the North West.
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Light Current) OR Instrumentation Engineering,
• Knowledge and understanding of: Networks (AS-i; Profibus; Ethernet; CANBus); VSD (WEG, Mitsubishi)SIMOCODE; programming (Siemens S7, Mitsubishi, CodeSys); SCADA (PCS7,Adroit); and SAP.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a concentrator environment will be advantageous, as will registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, assertiveness, analytical and innovative and thoroughness.
• The ability to apply POLC (Planning,Organizing, Leading and Controlling), willingness to work towards deadlines and under pressure and good employee relations are important.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za