|Location||Mining Jobs in Limpopo|
|Salary||R500k - 400k|
|Education||Grade 12 with Maths & Science. • Qualified Instrumentation Technician (Red Seal, Section 13) and N6 Certificate|
|Experience||2-3 years’ relevant experience|
A mining company based in Limpopo requires an Instrumentation Technician to perform root cause analysis, address asset performance problems and or reduce cost.
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 with Maths & Science.
• Qualified Instrumentation Technician (Red Seal, Section 13) and N6 Certificate.
• At least 2 years’ experience as an Instrumentation Technician.
• In possession of valid driver’s licence and own transport.
• Supervisory Course.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za