Intermediate ASP.NET Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R360K - R270K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ National Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum of 3 years development experience|
Our client is looking to employ an Intermediate ASP.NET Web Developer to join their growing team of developers in both their Johannesburg and Cape Town offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for complex CMS and Website Development Projects.
• IT Related Degree/ National Diploma
• Minimum of 3 years development experience
• Experience in developing content managed websites (CMS)
• Experience in ASP.NET 2.0 – 4.0 and MVC, C# and VB.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
• Good knowledge of stored procedures and database design/normalisation
• HTML/XHTML/ CSS knowledge and ability to integrate frontend templates efficiently into CMS products
• Knowledge of .NET-based CMS products like Umbraco, Dotnetnuke or similar
• Good knowledge of object orientated concepts and design patterns
• Experience in SOAP Web services creation, XML and XSLT.
• Advantageous to have:
o Umbraco CMS experience hugely advantageous
o PHP / MySQL
o WordPress CMS
o Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
o Facebook Developer skills i.e. Facebook Connect, Facebook API, FBML apps
o Mobi site development
• Maintenance and updates to clients websites, content management systems and databases
• Abide by development best practice guidelines and remaining in touch with current trends and technologies
• Use of SQL scripts to manipulate data
• Create and maintain databases
• Project testing of your development work completed
• Setting up and maintaining content managed website: Umbraco CMS, Wordpress etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za