Intermediate C# Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R600k – R400k p/a|
|Experience||3 - 6 Years’ Experience|
Our client, a consulting house in Johannesburg is looking for an Intermediate C# Developer.
Duties will include:
• Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software and platforms per customer or internal specifications
• Analyze business requirements and design technical solutions to match requirements
• Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
• Development and Support of IT System
• Participate in the system design and development of IT systems.
• Ensure proper architectural principles are followed and good quality of code is being produced.
• Work closely with the Application Management team to ensure the optimal operation and therefore success of the system
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 - 6 Years’ Experience
• Experience in C# .NET software development
• Win Forms, Web Forms, WCF, Win Services, Console Apps
• Experience working with software architectures, OOA/OOD and design patterns
• Database design and transact SQL
• Experience with source control (TFS, GIT or similar)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za