|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R420K - R300K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years development experience|
Our client is looking for a self-motivated Intermediate Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. You will be responsible for the following:
• Delivering web sites, applications and documentation as agreed with the partners in the business, to address business requirements.
• Maintenance of existing application.
• Database and software architecture design.
• Meeting deadlines.
• Communicating effectively about the deliverables and deadlines with the partner on each project.
• Engaging with creative solutions and ideas to satisfy the needs of the business, and the briefs from the team's business partners.
• Monitoring the performance of the existing sites and applications, and performing the necessary maintenance on these sites.
• Research and development of new technologies to ensure business can leverage new technology.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years development experience
• Strong working experience in Microsoft .NET Web technologies and MS SQL Server, Web services, Xml, WCF, JQuery, Ajax
• Strong working experience in C# (incl.NET Framework 3.5 upwards).
• Thorough understanding of web development technologies and SDLC.
• Experience with high-volume public websites.
• Testing - Unit, Performance, Load and Functional testing.
• Skills and knowledge used in development of web sites and web applications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za