Intermediate Java Developer
|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R450k – R380k p/a|
|Experience||3-4 years develop experience doing back-end developmen|
Our client, a consulting house in Johannesburg, is looking for an Intermediate Java Developer.
• Experience working in a banking or similar corporate environment.
• Experience in working with financial payment systems, advantages not required.
• Experience in working with the SWIFT specification, advantages not required.
• Working in a team, but needs to be able to work on his/her own on a problem as well.
• Some experience in working in an Agile environment, not required.
• Might be required to guide and lead 1 or 2 junior Java developers so some experience in managing junior developers is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-4 years develop experience doing back-end development.
• Understand OO principles.
• Know the standard Java API’s ?Concurrency
o String Handling
• Experience with Enterprise Java Beans.
• Experience working with persistence API’s.
• Experience unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
• Experience working with Java Runtime Environment at least version 6.
• Experience using Maven or Gradle to build java applications.
• Experience using the Eclipse IDE.
• Experience working with IBM WebSphere version 7.
• Experience debugging Java enterprise application.
• Experience working with source control management systems like Git and SVN.
• Experience working with continuous integration systems like Stash/Nexus/Bamboo.
• Have SQL knowledge to query, update and create relational databases.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za