Intermediate Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R336K - R240K per annum|
|Education||Degree or Diploma and the required Certification|
|Experience||4 - 6 years experience|
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Java Developer t join their dynamic team. If successful, you will be responsible for designing; coding; testing; debugging and correcting sections of code programs as well as producing complex program specifications and implementing system enhancements.
- Code Program
- Create FPS entries
- Compile program
- Unit Testing
- Implementation of Program
- Change and Problem Control
- Support Dev, Pre-Prod and Live environments
- Provide details and input required for the BAs and TAs to follow the STS discipline and processes.
- Degree or Diploma and the required Certification
- 4 - 6 years experience
- Knowledge of the any of the following databases: MySQL., PostgreSQL, DB2 and MS SQL Server
- Experience in Web Services (SOAP,XML-RPC); JAXB; XSLT and JAVA web technologies such as JSF (2.0)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za