Intermediate PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R20k - R15k per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
A fantastic client of ours is looking for a Junior PHP Developer on a permanent basis. The company is based in Johannesburg and looking for an ambitious intermediate PHP Developer who is looking for a new and exciting role in which they can use cutting edge technologies and work with a fast growing company.
You will work with a multi-disciplinary team to help estimate features, define requirements and deliver solutions. You will collaborate closely with other developers and feature owners from marketing and retail to implement innovative ideas based on your knowledge of new technologies including Facebook?s API, MVC patterns, Graph & NoSQL Databases.
Skill requirements for the Junior PHP Developer:
- Expertise in MVC frameworks, specifically PHP Zend Framework
- Solid understanding of OOP and data structures
- Good knowledge of the full LAMP stack
- Experience with Magento Plugin Development
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Result-driven, attention to detail and professionalism
- Proactive and passionate with 'can do' mentality
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za