Intermediate Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R336K - R216K per annum|
|Education||BS / BA university degree a plus but not required or Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years Experience|
Our client is looking to hire an Intermediate Web Developer to join their team based in Johannesburg.
The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis.
• BS / BA university degree a plus but not required or Diploma
• Minimum of 4 years of web design and development experience is required.
• Experience in developing websites and web applications using the latest HTML, CSS and scripting standards.
• Experience in developing mobile specific web applications.
• Ability to apply accepted best practices to ensure smoothness and fluidity in all applications without compromising user experience.
• Solid understanding of optimization techniques to deliver optimal user experience across a variety of mobile platforms and devices.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
• Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
• Experience in CMS, Object Oriented Design and Development, Ajax (Big Bonus)
• Experience in PHP Frameworks - Non negotiable.
• WAMP/LAMP Platform - Big Bonus
• Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
• Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes story boarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Keeps abreast of the latest standards and developments in web design and programming
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za