Intermediate .NET Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 32 000 – R25 000 p/m|
Our Client based in Randburg is looking for an Intermediate .NET Developer to join their hard working and dedicated team. The desired candidate should have experience in the insurance and or financial industry and will be responsible for production tasks and reporting to Managers.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Create, Develop and maintain computer programs and software packages
• Assemble documentation of program development
• Initiate testing of programs and software
• Consult with team members on changes, issue, development and programs
• Test and fix any errors in systems and development
• execute the expansion of existing programs
• Perform systems analysis
• Provide help and information to instructions or manuals to help end users
• Be responsible for the timely delivery of a functionally complete add tested software application or module as allocated by the development manager;
Non Negotiable Skills Required:
• Win Forms
• MVC3, MVC4 or above
• .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 & 4.5
• Web services
• SQL 2000 - 2012
• SQL Stored Procedures
• SSIS and DTS Packages
• Win Service Applications
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Michelle on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za