Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer/Technologist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650k – R450k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Structural Engineering|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for an Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer/Technologist, to be based in Johannesburg.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Structural Engineering
• 7 - 10 years relevant structural experience
• Candidate PrTech / PrEng or recently qualified
• Have a strong technical background / knowledge
• Have the ability to work well within a team
• In taking and implement instructions from senior engineers with minimal guidance
• In managing the technical aspects of small and medium size projects (aiming for large projects) including oversight of drawings and detailing
• Have the ability to draft (if required) and detail reinforcement (if required)
• Must be someone with passion and enthusiasm for his work in
• Must be someone who is eager to grow personally and professionally and is motivated to stretch himself / herself
• Must be someone with ambition and drive
• Must be prepared to travel (if required)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za