Internal Audit Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 720 K – R 685 K|
|Education||CA (SA) / CIA, Degree in Internal Auditing|
|Experience||6 years of auditing experience of which a minimum of 3 years should be at a senior level, Experience in Life Insurance and investment environments|
Internal Audit Specialist:
Salary: R 720 K – R 685 K
Great position available for an Internal Audit Specialist, to join a well-known Life Insurance company.
To become the ideal candidate you will have to have:
• 6 years of auditing experience of which a minimum of 3 years should be at a senior level.
• Experience in Life Insurance and investment environments.
• CA (SA) / CIA
• Degree in Internal Auditing
• Detailed knowledge of life insurance.
• Understand the role of control models.
• Understand all IIA standards and practice advisories as it relates to assignment execution.
• Basic understanding of sampling.
• Understanding of King III and its recommendations as it specifically relates to internal audit and risk management.
• Ability to effectively use the basic functionality of the technology commonly used.
• Understand the objectives and basic process flow of major business processes.
• Detailed knowledge on how to perform a Control Adequacy Review and how to draw up an audit programme.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Casey on 011 234 686.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za