Internal Auditor – Botswana
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Botswana|
A well-known Banking organization is searching for an Internal Auditor to join their team.
• Formulating and ensuring the execution of Audit programs in line with the overall company strategic plan.
• Review the effectiveness and efficiency of operations. Review application of and adherence to policies and procedures across field operations.
• Promote Internal Audit as a value add to the organization and deliver audit services that consistently improve the control environment and achieve operational excellence.
• Provide business insight and communicate all audit related issues to the senior Auditor if appropriate, the Head of Internal Audit.
• Perform audit assignments including proper planning; audit testing, schedules and developing audit programs, working papers or documentation, disclosure of audit findings and drafting audit reports in close liaison with audit Senior.
• Carry out routine, continuous and adhoc audits compile quality and timely detailed findings, implications and make necessary recommendations to management for system and controls improvements.
• Performing any other duties as required from time to time.
• B. Com (Finance/Accounting)
• CPA or equivalent
• CISA Qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience in Internal Audit within a Financial Services industry
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za