International Logistics Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R1 Million - R850k|
|Experience||15 years experience within a logistics environment|
Our client who is a leader within the industry is looking for an International Logistics Manager to join their dynamic team
- Degree in Logistics Management
- 15 years experience within a logistics environment
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience at similar level in freight forwarding or similar industry
- 4 years experience with Board and executive directors role
- Ability to manage a team of about 700 employees
- Must be willing to travel extensively
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za