International Supply Chain Compliance Manager
|Salary||R750k – R600k|
|Experience||5-8 years' experience|
Stop, if you are an International SC Compliance Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful supply chain retail company.
• International trade or shipping course / diploma
• A Minimum of 5 years customs clearing experience of made up products and foods with additional experience in forwarding and shipping
• Knowledge of Customs and excise laws and more particularly are conversant with the Customs and Excise Act:
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the freight Industry and Shipping regulations and procedures
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Incoterms, foreign exchange procedures and Letters of Credit
• Demonstrates understanding of warehouse and operations, including bonded warehouse requirements
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za