Investor Relations Executive – Mauritius
|Location||Banking Jobs in Mauritius|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Degree|
A large SME Financial organization is seeking an Investor Relations Executive for their branch in Mauritius.
• Advanced degree in a related field is required.
• At least 5 years of experience, with a demonstrated track record in raising capital gained either within a fund management environment, non-profit organisation or similar entity.
• Stellar performance in previous roles including knowledge of finance, fund modelling, funding markets, investment and development
• Demonstrable experience of financial communication, marketing and media relations
• An eagerness to work across time zones and travel internationally, with a spirit of adventure
• Quick grasp of concepts and being able to communicate them effectively to investor and funder audiences.
• The ability to work in a small team from varied cultural backgrounds to attain goals, take on great responsibility and be able to exercise sound commercial judgement;
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• A strong network of development finance institution, development organisation and private investor relationships is essential.
• A demonstrable interest in the SME Impact finance market
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za