J2EE Developer (6 month contract)
|Education||IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
Consulting house based in Melrose Arch is looking for a J2EE to be contracted out to there client based in Centurion. If you are up for the challenge then appy now.
Mandatory skills: Core Java 5, JSF Trinidad, JSP Servlets
Responsible for Building reports, source code, Executable, release notes.
Developer also performs application build readiness, designs, unit tests, assembly test, build- , review-, test of application, install and configure own work station.
• Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
• Software development/programming experience
• Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
• Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts
• Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the application
• Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes.
• Develop scripts to create/load common test data.
• Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components and classes.
• Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
• Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards.
• Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations.
Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
• Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
• Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
• Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za