|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
A Cape Town - based Software Development Organization is looking for the services of Senior Java, SQL and J2EE Developers at their Head Office in Cape Town. The Developers will perform Server – Side software development at a complex level in accordance with specifications and to agreed timescales. This company has been in existence for a number of years and has delivered excellent products, solutions and accompanying services to many companies inside and outside of South Africa. They set very high standards and have consistently delivered high quality solutions, sometimes in very complicated, high tech and even downright difficult environments. Their external operations have taken them into Africa, as well as to other continents.
If this is the kind of environment in which you would flourish, then please read on!
• Design of Service components based on functional specifications
• Develop Service components based on functional specification and defined architecture
• Participate in sessions which allocate functionality to all layers
• Development of unit tests for above
• Participation in design reviews (JAD sessions)
• Document new sub-architectures and patterns
• Software development in accordance with specifications and agreed
• Documentation of Unit testing of items developed
• Integration of services
• Estimations of effort for project planning
• Mentoring of Juniors within the team
• BSc Comp Science or BSC Engineering Degree
• Analytical & problem solving skills
• OO Analysis, Design and Programming Techniques
• Design Patterns
• Ability to take responsibility for multi-man-week tasks
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Deadline driven
• Ability to work in highly pressurised environment
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Ability to operate autonomously
• Ability to liaise with and work as part of a team with all tiers (i.e. database and back-end development teams)
• TIBCO, Spring, JBoss experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za