J2ME/Blackberry Application Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Degree in computer science is preferred|
|Experience||± 2 years|
A Young and fast growing company in the mobile industry is looking for a talented and passionate J2ME/ Blackberry Application Developer to be based in Cape Town. Their development cycles are fast and you will be able to see immediate impact through your work.
You will contribute to the design and development of a J2ME/Blackberry application that helps millions of people communicate every day.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience developing for J2ME/BlackBerry devices.
• Solid understanding of the MID Profile 2.0 and CLDC.
• Knowledge and experience with additional J2ME API’s is preferred (PIMAPI, MMAPI, WMAPI)
• Experience with the Blackberry App Store would be a plus (submission, approval, etc.)
• Passion for building mobile applications.
• Understanding of building nimble and rich mobile apps.
• Experience with networking and TCP/IP.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
• Knowledge of social networking applications in emerging markets.
• Build out an elegant, innovative world class J2ME and Blackberry applications.
• Quickly fix bugs and solve problems.
• Rapidly prototype and implement new innovative features.
• Ensure strong UI design principles.
• Work closely with designers and core service engineers.
• Develops an app that works nimbly and intuitively.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za