Java Developer (CAP)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R300K – R180K per annum|
|Education||Diploma/Degree - Bonus|
|Experience||3 - 8 years|
Our client is looking for a team of Java developers across all skills levels from Junior to Senior
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment.
• Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java, JEE
• The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints in to account.
• You will need to have the capabilities of assisting others in the team with their challenges and assisting with the best solutions and provide mentorship to junior developers.
• You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
• You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
• Provides support service when required Constant monitoring and update of production environment
• Identifies and reports trends when appropriate
• Investigates reasons for critical problems
• Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
• 3 – 8 years J2EE experience of an intermediate or Senior level.
• Understanding or interest in the financial services market or Telco's
• Have worked on enterprise scale systems and developed / designed systems with high performance and scalability.
• XML, XSD and XML binding technologies as well as some exposure to C# or C++
• Agile project experience and experience in enterprise integration architecture
Behavioral Skills :
• Team player focused on the success of the team
• Self Motivated and committed
• Attention to detail
• Takes pride in work
• Deadline driven, able to work under pressure
• Energetic & Passionate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za