Java Developer (Spring/Maven)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R48K - R40K per month|
|Education||BSc preferred or related|
|Experience||5 years +|
Mass Staffing Projects have been appointed to recruit a Java Developer to join a leading Online Gaming provider in Johannesburg. The Java Developer will join the Java Development team and be required to develop enterprise quality systems for use in a highly distributed environment. Along with other developers, the Java Developer will work with stakeholders to focus on the timely delivery of projects and implementations.
This client is one of South Africa´s Online Gaming Giants, with a world-wide presence and an exceptional brand. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Java Developer looking to further develop their skills and training in a fast-growing, highly successful organisation.
Java Developer´s responsibilities:
* Support the development team, to identify key technologies for projects and deliver excellent implementations
* Ensure existing applications are properly maintained, as well as builds
* Communicate with Business Analysts and the testing team to deliver projects and provide 3rd Line support
* Ensure unit and integration testing is carried out (development level)
Java Developer´s experience and skills:
* 3+ years relevant commercial experience
* Proven experience of development in a web environment, delivering on-time, exceptional code
* Excellent JSE (JavaSE)
* Excellent JEE (JavaEE)
* Servlets, JSP
* JMS, UML, TFF, JUnit
* Hibernate, Web Services, Log4J
* Maven 2-0, XML binding tools
The successful Java Developer will get excellent opportunities for career progression and growth. So if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, within a world-renowned Gaming company who invest heavily in their employees, provide an excellent working environment, great training and great bonuses/benefits for their staff then apply now for this urgent opportunity.
Skills: | Java | JavaSE | JSE | JavaEE | JEE | Developer | Gaming | Spring | Maven | UML | JMS | Hibernate | Mapping | Jenkins | Hudson | XML | Servlets | JSP |
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za