|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R540K - R480K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ National Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 + years of professional related Java/J2EE experience and object oriented methodologies|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their team. He/ She must be able to work independently with minimal supervision with excellent communication and relationship skills and have a “can-do” attitude.
• IT Related Degree/ National Diploma
• Sun Certification
• Minimum 6 + years of professional related Java/J2EE experience and object oriented methodologies
• Experience with Java Multi-threading involving fault tolerant highly scalable systems
• Experience with Spring, JMS, REST API, JSON, JSP, OAuth, HTTP(S)
• Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL) and noSQL (MongoDb, Cassandra, etc.)
• Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOA/REST
• Experience in the design/build/maintenance/refactor of large scale low latency high performance systems
• Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
• Agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, unit testing, integration testing, documentation best practices
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za