|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R540K - R420K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years Java Development experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. Your main responsibilities will include: Designing, developing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the Single Dealer Platform (and its associated components/ systems).
• B.Sc. with Information Technology or Computer Science majors
• Minimum 5 years Java Development experience
• J2EE/N-tier architectures, Advanced Java, Servlets, EJBs
• Database design, SQL development, JDBC, Hibernate
• J2EE application servers, web servers, UNIX / Linux, BASH shell scripting
• UML/OO modelling, Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns
• Internet protocols, IP networking, firewalls, proxy servers
• Ant, Maven, SVN, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Sonar etc
• Must have the ability to compile clear and concise design documentation
• Integration skills: Messaging, queuing
• IBM HTTP server specifically
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za