|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K - R480K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years relevant experience|
Our Johannesburg client is looking for a Java Developer to hit the ground running. The successful candidate’s general experience will include paring experience, Cleaning Code, Design and code review, Source Control, Build and continuous integration etc.
• B.Sc. with Information Technology or Computer Science majors
-- Or --
B.Eng. or other B.Sc. degree with notable computing and mathematical content
• Additional relevant IT Development certification would be advantageous
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience
• Experience in Java, Java SE and Java EE
• EJB, Ant, Maven, SVN, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Sonar etc.
• web servers, UNIX / Linux, BASH shell scripting
• Server- Side Technologies: Servlets, web-services or RESTful APIs
Test Driven / Behaviour Driven development: TDD / BDD principles
• JUnit, NUnit, StoryQ, JBehave or other relevant frameworks
• IOC, DI, Mocking frameworks
• Database: Working knowledge RDBMS like MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase
• Working knowledge of Infrastructure & Security
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za