|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R570K - R480K per annum|
|Education||IT related qualification|
We are urgently looking for Java Developers with solid experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for various clients based in Johannesburg and Capetown.
The successful candidate will be part of talented software teams that work on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 5+ years of hands-one Software Development experience
• 5+ years of experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (ClassLoading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za