|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R420K – R336K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years continuous Java development experience|
Our client in Cape Town, a digital development company, is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. They incorporate all aspects of web, mobile and social media – they provide world-class project conceptualization, technology development, systems management, monitoring, support and analysis for their clients.
• A tertiary qualification is essential
• Minimum 4 years continuous Java development experience
• SQL experience and XSD and XML experience
• Experience using Java 6
• Sound knowledge of stored procedures and other DBMS concepts
• Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and JAX-B, JAX-WS, JAX-RS experience.
• XSLT is a plus and Java web technologies such as JSF 2.0.
• The successful candidate will be expected to map out and explore existing designs
• Be comfortable with technically challenging architecture and a love for learning new technologies.
• Must have an affinity for meticulous refactoring.
• Have at least 2 years of Java web based development experience.
• A passion for Java development
• Be able to work with minimal supervision (self-managed).
• Have the ability to research and problem solve independently.
• Run with projects from start to finish independently.
• Assist and mentor junior developers where necessary.
• Fast learners, willing to research, learn and implement new technologies.
• Meticulous and pays attention to detail.
• Work with a team of Java developers
• Analyse, design, program/develop, document, implement and support various Java based applications.
• Investigate/design/develop Workflow processes which form part of our Java based Workflow framework.
• Liaise with customers and project managers for development requirements.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za