|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R420K – R360K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years solid J2EE development experience|
Our Client in Johannesburg is looking for a Java Developer. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in Open Source Technologies and will have 4 years practical Java development experience. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to learn and gain more enterprise experience
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years solid J2EE development experience
• Experience in Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, XML and the Eclipse IDE
• Experience in Linux Operating System
• Exposure to concurrent versioning such as CVS
• Exposure to Oracle and/or PostgreSQL Databases
• OO design, use of design patterns and UML
• Teamwork, technical ability and problem-solving skills are essential
• Experience object-oriented analysis, design and development skills
• Experience in J2EE, DB2, Agile, Oracle, Spring and Hibernate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za