|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R660K - R540K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years Java Development experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for a Java Developer who will involve in the interaction with the business and other IT teams. The main responsibilities will be development of software interfaces between the various front and back office applications and development of custom extensions within the applications
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Sun Certification – Bonus
• Minimum 5 years Java Development experience
• Strong working experience in J2EE, JMS, WebSphere MQ v5.3 or 6, XML, XSLT, Web Services, EJB 3, JDBC, SQL, Tomcat, Oracle PL/SQL and MySQL
• Experience in Risk applications with a strong emphasis on back-office
• Team player with willingness to train, coach and mentor other junior team members over time.
• Works well under pressure
• Must be prepared to take ownership of tasks and follow through to completion
• Must have used and applied the Systems Development Life Cycle as part of the development approach / methodology
• Must have solid Software Configuration management experience – such as Version Control, Change Control etc.
• Experience in Integration and Middleware
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za