|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject|
|Experience||5+ years Software Development experience|
A well-established company based in Johannesburg is looking for a Java stack Web Developer to join their team. The individual will be responsible for developing J2EE websites and integration layers as well as working with front-end developers.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience in developing and using services, SOAP and Restful.
• Thorough experience in Java CMS development, ideally Hippo CMS
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 5+ years of hands-one Software Development experience
• 5+ years of experience in web based Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing web applications using J2EE platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za