|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||IT Related Degree|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience|
Our client, based in Midrand is looking for an enthusiastic Junior/Intermediate Java Developer to join their team.
The role is focussed on development and support, with a strong technical knowledge of Java development.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills & Experience
• IT Related Degree
• 4+ years’ experience
• Strong Java and OO development knowledge
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za