|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
An upbeat energetic developer to join an enthusiastic team
• Knowledge with JEE standards, EJB, JSP, JPA, Web Service (REST, SOAP) technologies, frameworks and enterprise application development
• Experience working with JEE Application Servers such as JBoss and Tomcat
• Windows and Linux environments
• (SDLC) and (RAD).
• Experience with Maven, Ant, CVS/SVN/GIT, JMS, MQ
• Strong SQL experience
• Understanding of MVC frameworks and writing UML
• Strong knowledge of XML technologies
• Past experience in a highly collaborative, team-driven software engineering environment.
• A formal tertiary qualification in Computer Science or Engineering.
• 4-5 years’ experience in programming
• 6+ years of solid Java Development experience on designing digital applications (web and app) and middle ware components
• Lead and participate in the analysis, design and development (coding) of client/server business applications.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za