|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30k – R15k p/m|
|Education||B.SC/B.Eng degree/Diploma in Programming|
|Experience||3 - 5 years in software development|
Our client, with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg, is looking for a java Developer to join them in their Midrand office.
• B.SC/B.Eng degree/Diploma in Programming
• 3 - 5 years in software development
• Understanding of any ESB
• Java programming experience
• Java EE experience
• Spring experience
• Knowledge of database architecture and design
• Any of the following skills would be advantageous:
• JUnit Testing
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Node.js and Express.js (Backend)
• Angular.js (Frontend)
• Mule and Mule EE
• C# - windows applications
• Progress Sonic
• Ability to:
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Code software according to technical specifications whilst adhering to published standards and design guidelines
• Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
• Perform maintenance programming, debug errors and correct identified defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• Perform and take ownership of related duties as assigned
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za