|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Relevant IT Qualification|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Skills and Experience:
• Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification with a computer science major from a recognized technikon or university.
• Minimum 3 years Java experience, using at least JDK 1.4
• Must be willing to work in a J2SE environment
• Must have proven server side development capabilities.
• Must have Java\Swing and JDBC development experience.
• Experience in application system development, and not only Web/Mobile applications
• CORBA knowledge advantage.
• Sun Java Certification advantageous
• Must have strong relational database and stored procedure experience
• Be comfortable constructing complex high performance SQL queries
• Oracle would be an advantage.
• Be able to work overtime and standby when required
• Needs to be able to work in a team.
• Ability to work well under pressure, especially in maintaining a balanced and logical approach.
• Self motivated and self managed
• Must be able to use initiative and take ownership
• Able to communicate effectively
• Report on progress and raise issues / problems when necessary
Java Developer: 3-5 years experience, preferably with a computer science degree or equivalent.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za