|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R700 - R400K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
Qualifications & Experience:
• BSc Computer Science / BSc Engineering
• At least 5 years’ experience in a source code development.
• Processes: SDLC. Unit Testing. Database structure design. Technical Change Control.
• Technologies: Java SE 5+, Java EE 5+, XML, XSD, XSLT/XPath, Spring Core Framework, Hibernate, SQL, Enterprise, Integration Suite (e.g. Tibco, Sun JCAPS, Oracle Fusion, Aqualogic, etc), Integration protocols (webservices, JMS, SFTP), SOAP, BPEL
• Strong writing skills, UML v2, algorithm programming
• Software development within SDLC.
• Data modeling
• Learning orientation.
• Structured and analytical problem solving. Prioritization, planning and organising.
• Stress Management. Action orientation.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za