|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R300K – R180K per annum|
|Education||BSc Degree or equivalent qualification/ Java Certification|
|Experience||3 - 8 years|
Our client is looking for Java developers across skills levels from Junior to intermediate to be based in Cape Town.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Good to Excellent knowledge of programming and problem solving within the JAVA environment.
• Experience in multiple challenging projects within Java, JEE
• The ability to provide the correct solution for the project taking deadline, budget, resource availability and client constraints in to account.
• You will work in a team of developers, liaising with project managers, business analysts and testers working in an Agile software development methodology.
• You will be required to manage and complete tasks within the required time frame and to a very high standard.
• Updates logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
• 3 – 8 years J2EE experience of a Junior to intermediate.
• Agile project experience
Optional Job Requirements:
• IBM Websphere experience.
• IBM ESB
• IBM BPM
• IBM Worklight
• Candidates who have the following skills could also be accommodated in one of the projects
• Team player focused on the success of the team
• Self Motivated and committed
• Attention to detail
• Takes pride in work
• Deadline driven, able to work under pressure
• Energetic & Passionate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za