|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R450K - R350K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
Java Developer needed who can produce source code with no defects and find effective solutions to software issues.
The successful applicant will also be required to coach junior developers during the code review process.
In order to be considered, you should have the following:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in source code development
• A BSc in Engeneering/ IT
• Working knowledge of the following technologies: Java SE / EE, Hibernate, Spring, XML, SQL, WebLogic, Magic
• Full understanding of the SDLC process, database structure design, technical change control
This challenging role consists of the following responsibilities:
• Implement the technical specification using Java
• Update reference documentation and scheduling tool with progress
• Document logic and comments inside code
• Conduct unit testing and fix any defects found
• Participate in the process of reviewing code for consistent application of standards, logic and effective use of libraries and reusable aspects of the application
• Respond to incidents escalated by team
• Log issues in the appropriate issues tracking system
• Verify and validate build stability
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za