|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R300K per annum|
|Education||Degree or Diploma and the required Certification|
|Experience||5+ years experience|
Join South Africa’s leading Social Software Business and help develop cutting edge software systems using the latest technology trends with a major focus on research and development. The company is based in Johannesburg and their topics of interest include: open architectures, enterprise architecture, and integration, natural language processing and semantic web technologies.
• Exposure to Tomcat
• Working knowledge of RDBM such as MySQL and SQL Server
• Experience working with leading IDEs such as Netbeans and Eclipse
• Expertise in all aspects of Web Application Development, front and back end.
• SOAP / AXIS
• Low level socket communication (TCP / IP)
• JSP / Servlets, Weblogic, JSF
• Windows Server Environment
• Additional skills within the Microsoft stack will be highly advantageous.
• Working Directly with the CTO.
• System Design and Architecture.
• Rapid prototyping
• Documentation and white papers.
• Assisting with support infrastructure.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Willing to work on highly challenging projects.
• Able to work within strict deadlines.
• Time management Skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za