|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R336K - R240K per annum|
|Education||Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science.|
|Experience||3+ years experience|
Our client in Gauteng, Midrand, is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. The Java Developer will be responsible for developing functionality for a J2EE based product. The work involves the support and refactoring of the existing code as well as adding new functionality and extra integration points. The back-end is a service oriented Spring based application.
- Work with business analysts to refine and implement new requirements.
- Refactor and improve the code to keep the product maintainable and adaptable.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a back-end developer as part of a team in a software development environment.
- A strong knowledge of Java essentials.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za