|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K - R420K per annum|
|Education||IT degree or diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years software development experience|
Our client is looking to employ a Java Developer to join their team to be based in the Johannesburg area. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for career growth.
Experience & Qualifications:
• IT Degree/ Diploma
• 3 - 5 years software development experience
• Work Output
• Java J2EE, Java S2EE
• Apache Tomcat, SQL
• JSP, Servlets, JSF and GWT
• JPA and Hibernate
• JMS and Messaging technologies
• XML and Related technologies
• Web services
• Websphere Application server & Websphere Process Server
• Websphere Integration Developer (IID)
• Ability to read UML and participate in design sessions
• Working knowledge of development design patterns
• Sound object-orientated analysis, design and development skills and knowledge
• Good understanding of agile development methodologies and practices
• Quick, enthusiastic and steady learner with good communication skills
• Systematically and analytical way of working
• Structured, conscientious and result-oriented approach to work
• Flexible attitude and ability to integrate into existing structures
• High degree of reliability, personal responsibility and pro-activity
• Calm, stress-resistant, open and friendly personality
• Good sense of humor and ample team spirit
• Keen interest in technology
• Willing to share, coach and mentor team members and peers
The successful applicant will be responsible for designing and developing J2EE based systems. The position will give the successful candidate an opportunity to apply his or her technical expertise through evaluating various patterns; utilizing existing and future integration mechanisms to a create service based environment; and reducing current platform dependencies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za