|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R40K - R35K per month|
|Education||BSc preferred or related|
Brand new opening for a Java Developer to join a dynamic in house development team working on a mixture of Java and Oracle technologies.
My client has been developing their own software for the last 20 years and have continued to grow over the last 3 years despite the economic downturn; with projected work that stretches into the next 5 years they are now positioned to add a number of talented Java Developers to their team!
The successful Java Developers will be working at a state of the art location which houses some of the leading lights in both Java and Oracle development, each developer gets a generous training budget and every Friday you get the opportunity to work on a project of your choice. This company can genuinely offer you the mix of challenging projects along with a fantastic relaxed and fun working environment.
The ideal Java Developers will have a strong java development experience with Oracle 11g, SQL and PL/SQL technologies; you will have experience of code reviews and solutions as well as providing solid software / component level designs supporting technical requirements.
Consultants will work on many different projects and assume varying responsibilities.
* Design and Implement new solutions that need to result in scalable/maintainable solutions.
* Acquire knowledge of existing code and re factor code as needed to meet evolving design decisions.
* Work with a cross functional team in engineering and operations to determine holistic solution.
* Participate and drive system design and architecture decisions.
* Work with the Solution Architects, platform, data services and QA teams to release these changes smoothly.
* Extensive experience in database design and concepts, strong SQL/PL- SQL skills
* 5+ years of professional related experience in Java/J2EE/SQL
* Experience designing/implementing high performance SQL against very large datasets
* Perl/Unix Scripting
* Excellent design discipline including Object Oriented Design/Programming, unit testing and code organization
* Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously
This fantastic opportunity can offer excellent career progressive opportunities along with a challenging and varied working environment. If the above interests you then make sure you send your CV to me ASAP, interview slots booked for next week.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za