|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R45K - R40K per month|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
Brand new opening for a Java Developer to join a dynamic in house development team working on a mixture of Java and Oracle technologies.
Our client has been developing their own software for the last 20 years and have continued to grow over the last 3 years despite the economic downturn; with projected work that stretches into the next 5 years they are now positioned to add a number of talented Java Developers to their team!
The successful Java Developers will be working at a state of the art location which houses some of the leading lights in both Java and Oracle development, each developer gets a generous training budget and every Friday you get the opportunity to work on a project of your choice. This company can genuinely offer you the mix of challenging projects along with a fantastic relaxed and fun working environment.
The ideal Java Developers will have a strong java development experience with Oracle 11g, SQL and PL/SQL technologies; you will have experience of code reviews and solutions as well as providing solid software / component level designs supporting technical requirements.
Consultants will work on many different projects and assume varying responsibilities.
* Design and Implement new solutions that need to result in scalable/maintainable solutions.
* Acquire knowledge of existing code and re factor code as needed to meet evolving design decisions.
* Work with a cross functional team in engineering and operations to determine holistic solution.
* Participate and drive system design and architecture decisions.
* Work with the Solution Architects, platform, data services and QA teams to release these changes smoothly.
* Extensive experience in database design and concepts, strong SQL/PL- SQL skills
* 5+ years of professional related experience in Java/J2EE/SQL
* Experience designing/implementing high performance SQL against very large datasets
* Perl/Unix Scripting
* Excellent design discipline including Object Oriented Design/Programming, unit testing and code organization
* Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously
Great opportunity to take your career to the next level. APPLY TODAY!!!!
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za