|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K - R420K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years development experience.|
Our client in the Financial Industry is looking to employ a Java Developer to join their team based in Midrand area. Your responsibilities in this role will cover the full application life cycle and will include evaluating business requirements, system analysis and design, writing of technical specifications, programming, testing, maintenance and technical support of their clients applications. Mentoring of Junior Staff may be required. Interested… then see requirements below.
• IT Related Degree
• Minimum 5 years development experience.
• Experience in application environments
• Extensive system analysis and design expertise.
• Ability to provide creative and innovative solutions.
• Provide valued feedback on both business and technical specifications.
• Ability to conceptualize the big picture while retaining a high level of attention to detail.
• Experience to assess how a given technology can contribute to the overall functioning of a system.
• Experience in compiling detailed technical specifications.
• Provide accurate development estimates.
• Program efficiently according to predefined standards.
• Conduct thorough systems testing.
• Excellent database design and programming skills.
• Provide technical support and maintenance.
• Create and maintain system documentation.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage tasks accordingly.
• Mentoring and guidance to junior staff.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in the following technologies:
o Java SE 7
o Eclipse Link
o DAO Pattern
o Service delegate pattern
o Apache tomcat, Apache Ant
o Spring framework
o JSF or Vaadin
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za