|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R600K - R400K|
|Experience||5 -7 years|
A reputable financial company based in Johannesburg North is looking for skilled Java Developers.
The following Technical experience is Essential:
• Thorough knowledge of one or more application servers (Tomcat, Jboss)
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Detailed knowledge of best practice system designs including design patterns and common architectural frameworks
• Knowledge of the any of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, MS SQL Server
• Experience in Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC); JAXB; XSLT; JAVA web technologies such as JSF (2.0)
• Sound product development and financial industry knowledge
• Deliver on commitments in a timely manner
• The ability to see possibilities beyond the obvious. Innovation is a key dimension
• The ability to work with minimum supervision & good documentation skills
• The ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity and migrate between detail and high level requirements
• Knowledge of the Maven build tool
• Experience with UML
• Experience with configuration management and version control using SVN
• Experience in Integration / middle tier integration tools (JCAPS, Websphere MQ, JBossESB)
• Knowledge of Test Drive Development
• Knowledge of the Spring framework, JPA, AOP, Hibernate and HibernateQL.
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Creation, maintenance and decommissioning of environments
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as HUDSON
• Any Degree, Diploma or Certification in computer science or any related field that will complement a programmer C’s job
• Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
• Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, highly logical, technically proficient.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za